Available Vacancy - Breeder Manager
Title: Breeder Manager
Reports to: Ian Dowell (Head Of Sales)
Location: Field & Office Based (UK based)
Department: Kennelpak Ltd. (W&D Department)
To shape and implement an appropriate strategy to profitably grow the Kennelpak Breeder Programme, in line with agreed KPI's as set out by the Head Of Sales. Responsible for securing new breeders, and for delivering high levels of service to all customers. Responsible for identifying and appointing the appropriate number and quality of key brand Ambassadors. Responsible for ensuring the optimisation of conversion rates from Breeder to puppy owners through to targeted brand purchases via the Kennelpak / Pets & Friends system.
- Delivery of defined sales, margin, coverage and conversion targets
- Identify key breeders in the UK and, utilisiing knowledge of the breeder market and competitive environment, generate the appropriate commercial proposition that will maximise demand and increase sales.
- Secure the position of selected Kennelpak / licensed brands as the products of choice for targeted breeders
- Ensure optimal impact and cut through of breeder endorsement for targeted Kennelpak / licensed brands to the puppy owner, thereby establishing those brands as preferred products, ensuring repeat purchase and brand loyalty.
- Development and management of the appropriate programme, to ensure a continued pipeline of puppy owners into the Pets & Friends system, in line with volume targets.
- Project management of chosen infrastructures to ensure maximum enrolment of puppy owners, thereby generating up front loyalty to the Pets & Friends website.
- Accountability for the relationship with, and service levels to, the selected Ambassadors and breeder community.
- Preparation for, and participation in relevant and cost effective shows and trade fairs
- Responsible for ensuring that any information recorded is accurate and meets the requirements of the GDPR with regards to harvested customer
Experience & Behaviours:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning / project management skills
- Sound commercial thinking with a proven ability to assess strategic options
- Self-starting and enthusiastic, with an ability to engage and continuously enrol direct reports, colleagues and breeders in the Kennelpak mission.
- Highly resilient and able to find ways to overcome challenges in order to deliver against set targets and deadlines
- Good people management skills, that will enable others to meet their full potential and deliver optimum results.
- Requires a high interest level in, and deep understanding of, dog breeding as well as food and nutrition
- Comfortable working in an ever changing and competitive environment
- Willing to travel and work weekends as required
All applications should be sent to Ian Dowell, Head of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org