Register a New Litter
Before you register your litter
- To qualify for puppy packs, you must be feeding your puppies Wellness CORE Puppy food or Active Life and, have placed at least 1 order in the last 3 months.
- Please advise us of all new litters within 7 weeks of birth to ensure you do not delay receiving your puppy packs past your requested date.
- You should recommend Wellness CORE exclusively to your puppy owners and recommend purchasing CORE through our consumer website, Pets & Friends.
- You must get consent from puppy owners to share their details with the CORE Breeder Programme and our consumer retail team, Pets and Friends.
- Puppy Packs will not be dispatched until you have completed the New Puppy Owner Form in full and submitted. To avoid delays, please complete this step at least 7 working days before your requested date.
For more information, please visit our T&Cs.
Please fill in the form below to register your litter